Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Thoughts on Richard Cory

From reading Richard Cory, I have so many thoughts about it. It makes sense to me but at the same time it doesn't. When I read this, my first impression was that it's not all about what you have or what people see about you on the outside. At the end of the day, it's about how you feel in the inside. From what i read I feel like Richard had a lot of things that people wished they had but you could have all the money in the world and still have something holding you down. And I feel like that's what Richard was going through. i think he was going through something that people didn't see and didn't care to ask how he was doing because just from looking at him, looked like he was living a great life but little did they know, Richard Cory was having a hard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment